PRC-100 Coin Counter
GST Exclusive / QuickCount New Zealand
The PRC-100 Coin Counter is designed to count pre-sorted coins and tokens.
The PRC-100 can continuously count (CC), and count to a preset number (PC). The double knob adjustment allows simple setup. One setting of the knob is enough to select the proper denomination out of a maximum of 10 different denominations. Coins which are smaller by at least 0.5 mm than the preset denomination are off sorted automatically. An internal memory allows the storage of the counted coins.
- Can continuously count, and count to preset number
- Simple set up
- Allows maximum of 10 different denominations
- Coins smaller that preset denominations are off sorted automatically
- Memory allows storage of counted coins
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 320 x 225 x 165mm
- Weight: 8,8 kg
- Power consumption: 40 W
- Power supply: 110V 50 Hz / 230V 60 Hz
- Diameter: 14mm-34mm
- Thickness: 0.8 – 3.8mm
- Coin denomination: 0-9 (10)
- Form of counting: CC/PC
- Capacity Hopper: 1.000 pcs.
- Counting speed: Max. 2.400 pcs. / min
All prices are GST exclusive.